20.1.05

the little details that count.

the invitation



Front cover:

Two hearts, one promise. Two lives, one decision. United in friendship and love. Forever.

Inside is just the basic invitation and RSVP. No inserts. No entourage list. Just simple contemporary elegance.

Better yet, I got it for free (including the souvenir inserts) because my sister-in-law has connections with a printer :0)

the souvenir



The CD souvenirs (except the inserts) were DIY projects. The tracks include:

Panunumpa. Til There Was You. Unforgettable. The Way You Look Tonight. Moon River. I've Finally Found Someone. How Did You Know. Because of You. Through the Years. Harana. You. Lady in Red. Wonderful Tonight. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.

the rings



Mr. A saw this pair on sale and bought it as soon as he got my approval. With white bands of gold and discreet stone settings, they were perfect for us. (Not to mention perfect with my engagement ring!).

the arrhae



We used the one my mom and dad used when they got married :0)

The pillows for the rings and arrhae were made of fabric scraps from my wedding gown.

the tiara



This was Mr. A's surprise gift at my bridal shower. You'll find the whole story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home